You think Waka Flocka Flame is all about recklessness and ignorant club records? Well, you’d be surprised to know that Waka is a strong advocate for abused animals and bullying.
The Bricksquad rapper, who posed nude for PETA last year, is currently Hip-Hop’s strongest voice against fur and animal cruelty as he has spoken out many times against it. He started collaborating with SEA Brand (snapbacks for a cause) this past winter and the two decided to let fans vote their favorite colorway for the snapback, as well as which charity should receive the proceeds. The fan vote went to anti-bullying and now a portion of the proceeds of the snapback hat will go towards the PACER’S National Bullying Prevention Center.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Behind The Scenes Of The 2012 XXL Freshman Cover [PHOTOS]
• Diddy & Shyne: ‘Ni**as In Paris – Bad Boy Edition’ [PHOTOS]
• Lil Wayne, Cee Lo, Diddy & More Rock Total Rewards Concerts [Photos]
• Bangin’ Candy: Meet Joe Budden’s New Wifey Dazzle [Photos]
• Fat Joe Bombs Lil Wayne’s Crib, With Graffiti [Photos]
• 10 Reasons Why ‘Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded’ Won’t Live Up To The Hype
• That Was Me First: 10 Rappers That Made Hip-Hop History
• The Top 10 Hip-Hop Sneakers Of All-Time
• 10 Rappers That Can Inspire Scott Storch To Get Off The Yayo
More Stories From Hip-Hop Wired