One of MTV’s landmark shows, Punk’d, is back with a new concept. This season, a different celebrity will host the show each week including Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Bam Margera and more. Look for cameos from Tyler, The Creator, Mac Miller, Sean Kingston, Nick Cannon and more. Check it below.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Shiny Suits: 10 Of The Oddest Lawsuits In Hip-Hop History
• Backstage At SOB’s 30th Anniversary Show With Kanye West, 2 Chainz, Victor Cruz & More [PHOTOS]
• Behind The Scenes Of “This Time Of Night (Tip Drill 2)” With Nelly And T.I. [PHOTOS]
• Hip-Hop Wired Presents: A Tribute To BET Uncut
• Nicki Minaj Shows Her Curves On The Set Of “Starships” [PHOTOS]
• Drake Covers GQ Magazine, Says Climaxing Is Real [PHOTOS]
• Bangin’ Candy: Tyga’s Girlfriend Blac Chyna [PHOTOS]
• Get Off The Boo Boo: 7 Things Rappers Make Look Cool (That Really Are Not)
• 10 Rappers To Help Rihanna Get Over Chris Brown
More Stories From Hip-Hop Wired