Pro Wrestling’s Superbowl, Wrestlemania, broke attendance records, broke limbs, and broke new talent. Prior to the biggest main event in the event’s history which pitted Dwyane “The Rock” Johnson against John Cena, Diddy introduced XXL Freshman Machine Gun Kelly to a raucous Miami crowd of close to 79,000 people. MGK performed “Invincible,” alongside Skylar Grey before being spattered with a round of boos for supporting massive underdog and villain for the night, Cena. Check out the performance after the break.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• President Barack Obama’s Custom New Balance 990s [PHOTOS]
• Every Jay-Z Magazine Cover, Ever* [PHOTOS]
• Track Star Perri Shakes-Drayton Models Nike Women’s Summer 2012 Collection [PHOTOS]
• 10 Ignorant Rapper Things To Do If You Win Mega Millions [PHOTOS]
• The 10 Most Abused Freestyle Beats Of The Last Ten Years
• Crack A Bottle: 15 Artists Who Have Had Beverages Hurled At Them While Performing [VIDEO]
• It Was All Good: 10 Artists That Were Buzzing Last Year, Not So Much Now
• Stop The Madness: 10 Tragic Killings Eerily Similar To Trayvon Martin’s
• Just Because: 10 Hilarious Rick Ross GIFs [PHOTOS]
More Stories From Hip-Hop Wired