Cortez Bryant, who manages Drake and Lil’ Wayne, spread a little positivity to his alma mater Jackson State University. Tez donated $500,000 to his university on behalf of retiring band director, Dr. Lewis Liddell. Bryant attended Jackson State on a band scholarship and credits Dr. Liddell as an inspiration. Who says there is no positivity in Hip-Hop? Check the footage below.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Hip-Hop’s Top 10 Most Infamous Breakups
• Classic Hip-Hop Albums Get Flipped With Comic Characters [PHOTOS]
• Bangin Candy: Drake’s “HYFR” Vixen Stephanie Monique [PHOTOS]
• Just Because: The Best GIFS From Drake’s “HYFR” Video [GALLERY]
• Nicki Minaj Holds Album Release Party At Miami’s Club LIV [PHOTOS]
• Bangin Candy: Playboy Playmate Tisha Marie [PHOTOS]
• The 10 Most Expensive Music Videos In Hip-Hop History
More Stories From Hip-Hop Wired