Nicki Minaj is on top of the world again. Her album, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, is the #1 album in the country and recently took over Times Square this past Friday as a part of Nokia’s newest newest phone, the Lumia 900. Shortly after her surprise performance, I took to the streets to ask if Nicki’s new “pop” sound is good for Hip-Hop or bad for Hip-Hop.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Hip-Hop’s Top 10 Most Infamous Breakups
• Classic Hip-Hop Albums Get Flipped With Comic Characters [PHOTOS]
• Bangin Candy: Drake’s “HYFR” Vixen Stephanie Monique [PHOTOS]
• Just Because: The Best GIFS From Drake’s “HYFR” Video [GALLERY]
• Nicki Minaj Holds Album Release Party At Miami’s Club LIV [PHOTOS]
• Bangin Candy: Playboy Playmate Tisha Marie [PHOTOS]
• The 10 Most Expensive Music Videos In Hip-Hop History
More Stories From Hip-Hop Wired