Mobb Deep were in full damage control mode last night as they took in the Knicks 40-point mashing of the Washington Wizards. After a week that was as tumultuous as any we’ve seen in quite some time, Prodigy and Havoc seemed to be chumming it up quite nicely. The group’s popularity due to the controversy, coupled with the Knicks bench naming themselves after the Queens duo, all lead to happy times in Mobb-land. Yeah, dunny.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Cake: Nicki Minaj Inks Adidas Endorsement Deal [PHOTOS]
• Hip-Hop Wired Presents: A Tribute To Coppin’ Pleas
• Nas “The Don” Video Behind The Scenes [PHOTOS]
• Hip-Hop’s Top 10 Most Infamous Breakups
• Bangin Candy: Drake’s “HYFR” Vixen Stephanie Monique [PHOTOS]
• Just Because: The Best GIFS From Drake’s “HYFR” Video [GALLERY]
• Bangin Candy: Playboy Playmate Tisha Marie [PHOTOS]
• The 10 Most Expensive Music Videos In Hip-Hop History
More Stories From Hip-Hop Wired