Wiz Khalifa and Mac Miller will be taking Kendrick Lamar, School Boy Q and Chevy Woods on the road this summer as a part of their Under The Influence Of Music Tour. Wiz and Mac have built the majority of their following by touring non-stop and their combined followings should make for a huge show.
Beginning on Thursday, April 19th
, fans that visit www.facebook.com/livenation
and RSVP to the presale will have early access to tickets. Citi cardmembers will have access to presale tickets beginning Tuesday, April 17th
at 10am local time through Citi’s Private Pass Program. For complete presale details visit www.citiprivatepass.com
. Citi is the official credit card of the Under the Influence of Music Tour.
To peep the dates, hit the jump.
July 26 Cincinnati, OH Riverbend Music Center
July 27 Chicago, IL First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre
July 28 Indianapolis, IN Klipsch Music Center
July 29 Toronto, ON Molson Canadian Amphitheatre**
August 01 Boston, MA Comcast Center
August 02 New York, NY Nikon at Jones Beach Theater*
August 03 Philadelphia, PA Susquehanna Bank Center
August 04 Pittsburgh, PA First Niagara Pavilion
August 05 Detroit, MI DTE Energy Music Theatre
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Rihanna’s Very Hot Coachella Weekend [PHOTOS]
• Tupac Back: The Best Moments From Coachella 2012 [PHOTOS]
• Lil Wayne Covers May 2012 Issue Of XXL Magazine [PHOTOS]
• Carmelo Anthony, New York Knicks Meet With Trayvon Martin’s Family [PHOTOS]
• Air Jordan XII (12) “Playoffs” [PHOTOS]
• Cake: Nicki Minaj Inks Adidas Endorsement Deal [PHOTOS]
• Nas “The Don” Video Behind The Scenes [PHOTOS]
• Hip-Hop’s Top 10 Most Infamous Breakups
Photo: Nichole Simms