Pharrell announced the release of his new book titled “Places and Spaces I’ve Been” back in February, now the cover for the book is released along with a pre-order (although the book doesn’t come out for another 6 months). You can purchase your copy on October 16th. The book is about the “things and places” he is “honored and moved” to know. With contributions from Jay-Z, Ambra Medda, Nigo, and Takashi Murakami.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• UPS Is Hiring: 9 Signs You Are A Struggle Rapper
• 5 Reasons I Never Want To See Another Dead Rapper Hologram, Ever!
• Museum Of Racist Memorabilia Opens In Michigan [PHOTOS]
• The Top 10 Adidas Sneakers Ever*
• Rihanna’s Very Hot Coachella Weekend [PHOTOS]
• The Best Performances In The History Of Nickelodeon’s All That [VIDEO]
• Just Because: Gifs of Disappointed Rappers [PHOTOS]
• Air Jordan XII (12) “Playoffs” [PHOTOS]
More Stories From Hip-Hop Wired