Exclusive: Street Artist Kai Launches Now Royalty Exhibit In L.A. [PHOTOS]
Street artist Kai is showing some of Hip-Hop’s biggest names in a whole new light. The acclaimed painter unveiled his new exhibit Now Royalty at the Guetta Gallery in Los Angeles last week. The 26-piece collection depicts rappers as noblemen, and poets of society.
Diddy, Drake, Eminem, Jay-Z, and Kanye West are just some of the MCs rocking armor, robes and a few swords for the exhibit.
Check out the paintings after the jump.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Bangin Candy: Floyd Mayweather Jr’s Fiancé Shantel Jackson [PHOTOS]
• A Journey Into Adam Yauch & The Beastie Boys’ Stylistic Legacy [PHOTOS]
• 8 Things You Must Know About The Avengers Before Watching The Movie
• Bangin Candy: Gorgeous Looking, Ridiculously Bodied UK Model Tabby Brown [PHOTOS]
• Evelyn Lozada, Kandi Burress & Chrissy Lampkin Get Frisky For The Camera [PHOTOS]
More Stories From Hip-Hop Wired