Last night, while you were watching the Mayweather vs. Cotto fight, Rihanna was performing on Saturday Night Live. The strip club advocating Pop star hit the stage to sing “Birthday Cake,” and a medley of songs (below) as well as her latest single “Where Have You Been” (next page).
Watch the Bajan beauty gyrate and croon below. What you think of her vocals, though? Leaning towards struggle, no?
Rihanna “Birthday Cake”
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• A Journey Into Adam Yauch & The Beastie Boys’ Stylistic Legacy [PHOTOS]
• 8 Things You Must Know About The Avengers Before Watching The Movie
• Bangin Candy: Gorgeous Looking, Ridiculously Bodied UK Model Tabby Brown [PHOTOS]
• Evelyn Lozada, Kandi Burress & Chrissy Lampkin Get Frisky For The Camera [PHOTOS]
• Bangin Candy: B.o.B’s Leading Lady, Sophia Marie [PHOTOS]
• Bow Wow Talks Underrated, Suicide Rumors, Says Daughter Is The “Best Thing” To Happen To Him
• Behind The Scenes Of Jay-Z and Kanye West’s “No Church In The Wild” [PHOTOS/VIDEO]
• 10 Reasons Why Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Won’t Last
Photo: Daily Motion
Props: Mr. World Premiere
More Stories From Hip-Hop Wired