Serena Williams, the tennis player, is now also a rapper. TMZ got their hands on one of the tracks that Serena cooked up last year at Baltimore Ravens player Bryant McKinnie’s studio.
Over some fairly decent drums and claps, Serena
spits kicks some fairly decent lines like “Schooling these rappers, they should pay tuition” or “Swag out this world, you should called me Venus” and “I’m always on top, roofer.”
But who is going to be her proper ghostwriter? Common or Drake? Also, strip club themed video? Listen to Serena’s rhyme debut below.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Bangin Candy: Usain Bolt’s Ex-Girl, Taneish Simpson [PHOTOS]
• Lark Voorhies (“Lisa Turtle” From Saved By The Bell) Fell Off [VIDEO/PHOTOS]
• 10 Reasons Why Justin Bieber Has Earned His Hood Pass
• A Bad Azz Timeline: How Lil Boosie Ended Up On Trial For Murder
• The 10 Greatest Ghostface Killah Soundbites Ever [VIDEO]
• Rihanna Strikes A Pose For Terry Richardson [PHOTOS]
• Kanye West, Beyoncé, Rihanna, Rick Ross and More At The Met Gala [PHOTOS]
More Stories From Hip-Hop Wired