Rico Love has been slowly building up his Division 1 record label based out of Miami, Florida through artist like Young Chris and Teiarra Marie. Yesterday we posted a song featuring one of his newest signees, Rabbit.
We said she was a certified a snackbox, and we weren’t kidding. The former model is best known for her spreads in Smooth Magazine and has now forayed into a career in Hip-Hop with the multi-platinum producer backing her. Check out some more looks from Rabbit after the jump and in the gallery.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• The Awkward Moments Between Jay-Z And Freeway At The Made In America Press Conference [PHOTOS]
• Waka Flocka Flame Covers 5th Anniversary Issue Of Urban Ink Magazine [PHOTOS]
• Behind The Scenes Of Rihanna’s “Where Have You Been” Video [PHOTOS]
• 7 Female Rap Beefs (That Didn’t Involve Lil Kim)
• Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Courtside At Lakers vs. Nuggets Game [PHOTOS]
• Lark Voorhies (“Lisa Turtle” From Saved By The Bell) Fell Off [VIDEO/PHOTOS]
• 10 Reasons Why Justin Bieber Has Earned His Hood Pass
• A Bad Azz Timeline: How Lil Boosie Ended Up On Trial For Murder
More Stories From Hip-Hop Wired