Someone tell Maury…Rick Ross is not the father. A court ordered DNA test has proved that Rozay did not father a secret love child three years ago, reports TMZ.
A Georgia woman named Tyrisha Childers, who is allegedly broke, filed a paternity suit against the “So Sophisticated” rapper last year, seeking child support from the Maybach Music Group honcho. From jump, Ross denied having ever even slept with the woman and volunteered to take the paternity test clear his name.
With the results now in (these is 0% chance the Bawse is the baby daddy), Childers has since dismissed her case. How about she pay back everyone for wasting their time, though? Rick Ross’ fifth album, God Forgive, I Don’t, is in stores July 31st.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Chris Brown Gets A New Tattoo Of A Wolf On His Neck [PHOTOS]
• The Income Tax Struggle: 7 (Other) Rappers Who Skipped Out On Uncle Sam
• The Meaning Of The 5%: A Look At The Nation Of Gods And Earths
• Wired 25: The 25 Best 2 Chainz Guest Appearances [LISTEN]
• 7 Black Musicians Who Died of AIDS [PHOTOS]
• Behind The Scenes Of Trina’s “I’m Back” Video Shoot [PHOTOS]
• 7 Reasons Why Dr. Dre’s Detox Will Never Drop
• Wired 25: The 25 Best Wives and Girlfriends In Hip-Hop
Photo: Hip-Hop Wired
More Stories From Hip-Hop Wired