DMV residents and sneaker connoisseurs in general will always appreciate the right New Balance. The trusty New Balance 991 gets a more lifestyle leaning makeover with a “Grey Speckle” colorway. Rather than the usual light grey, these feature a darker grey and “N” logo than usual along with a cream colored midsole with grey speckles.
You can pick a pair up at KITH for $150. For the uninitiated, sneakers in NBs 990 series (even Barack Obama caught custom pair) are top of the line runners, hence the hefty price tag.
Check out photos of the New Balance 991 “Grey Speckle” in the gallery.
Do any New Balance make it into your sneaker rotation?
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Nas – Life Is Good CD Booklet [PHOTOS]
• Game Spends $200K On A Leather Ferrari [PHOTOS]
• 10 Of The Most Suspect Pictures Of Sean “Diddy” Combs Ever Taken [PHOTOS]
• GLORY: 10 Rappers That Found Religion
• Bangin Candy: The Foxy & Controversial Sheneka Adams [PHOTOS]
• Bangin Candy: Rosa Acosta Visits Hip-Hop Wired [PHOTOS]
• 8 More Highly Anticipated Hip-Hop Moments (That Will Probably Never Happen)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8Next page »