Big Sean, Nicki Minaj, Kids These Days, Star In ‘Adidas Originals’ Ad [VIDEO]
Nicki Minaj, Jeremy Scott, Big Sean, Kids These Days and Derrick Rose are all featured in the newest spot from Adidas for their ‘Adidas Originals’ campaign. Spanning the globe from New York, Tokyo, Chicago, and Brazil, this ad encourages people to embrace originality and creativity.
The 2012 Fall/Winter campaign is featured in this commercial and they utilize Nicki Minaj’s “Masquerade” off of her latest album, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded. Hit the jump to check the spot out for yourself.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• The Curious Case Of Joseline Hernandez: A Visual Timeline Of Success [PHOTOS]
• 8 Things You Need To Know About 2 Chainz’s Based On A T.R.U. Story
• T.I.’s New “Go Get It” Video Features Big A$$ Mansion, Very Small Bikinis [PHOTOS]
• Dallas Mavericks Star Dirk Nowitzki Marries Wife In Traditional Kenyan Ceremony [PHOTOS]
• Rosenberg’s Night Of Real Hip-Hop With Odd Future & More [PHOTOS]
• Olympic Swimmer Ryan Lochte Banned From Wearing Custom Grill On Medal Stand [PHOTOS]
• 15 People Who Merged Rapping With Singing (Before Drake) [GALLERY]
• 5 Reasons Why The Jackson Family Is Bat Sh-t Crazy
More Stories From Hip-Hop Wired