Somebody call a Brinks truck, but it’s not for Rick Ross. This new joint from Red Café and Cory Gunz dedicated to the one truck we’ve all considered trying to rob one day. In the underground slums where some shady business might be going on, the Brooklyn and Bronx connect on their chase for that green paper.
This joint is off of Red Café’s latest effort, Hell’s Kitchen, now available on all fine blogs and internet hangouts everywhere. If you don’t have it, get it here. After that, hit the jump and check out Red Cafe and Cory Gunz’s new video for “Brinks Truck.”
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Warren Sapp’s Air Jordan Sneaker Collection Up For Sale [PHOTOS]
• I Got A Story To Tell: 10 Of Hip-Hop’s Biggest Snitches, Allegedly
• Exclusive: Wiz Khalifa, J. Cole & More Backstage At The “Under The Influence Of Music” Tour [PHOTOS]
• Terry Richardson Takes Even More Candid Shots Of Odd Future [PHOTOS]
• A Queens Story: Nas & Salaam Remi’s 10 Greatest Collaborations
• The Curious Case Of Joseline Hernandez: A Visual Timeline Of Success [PHOTOS]
• 8 Things You Need To Know About 2 Chainz’s Based On A T.R.U. Story
• 15 People Who Merged Rapping With Singing (Before Drake) [GALLERY]
More Stories From Hip-Hop Wired