A few weeks back when Odd Future rolled through New York City for Peter Rosenberg‘s birthday show, the group also stopped by Hot 97 and chopped it up with Cipha Sounds and Kay Fox. For anyone who has seen Odd Future’s interviews together, they can get pretty unruly, and this is no different.
In this sit-down, Tyler, Earl, Domo, Hodgy, Jasper, and Taco talk about their new found fame and what they’ve bought with their money since they’ve gotten rich. Rosenberg also grills the kids on some groupie tales of the road. Hit the jump and check out the interview.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Music Executive Christopher “Cam” Martin Shot Dead In South Carolina [PHOTOS]
• Warren Sapp’s Air Jordan Sneaker Collection Up For Sale [PHOTOS]
• I Got A Story To Tell: 10 Of Hip-Hop’s Biggest Snitches, Allegedly
• Exclusive: Wiz Khalifa, J. Cole & More Backstage At The “Under The Influence Of Music” Tour [PHOTOS]
• Terry Richardson Takes Even More Candid Shots Of Odd Future [PHOTOS]
• A Queens Story: Nas & Salaam Remi’s 10 Greatest Collaborations
• The Curious Case Of Joseline Hernandez: A Visual Timeline Of Success [PHOTOS]
• 8 Things You Need To Know About 2 Chainz’s Based On A T.R.U. Story
• 15 People Who Merged Rapping With Singing (Before Drake) [GALLERY]
More Stories From Hip-Hop Wired