Meek Mill’s album cover for Dreams And Nightmares depicts both sides of the coin as his album name suggests. Much like Meek’s life, he went from handcuffs to the high life and he doesn’t forget that. Meek Mill, who has an affinity for Audemars-Piguet watches, will be dropping his debut solo album, on October 30th. The album includes “Young And Gettin It,” featuring Kirko Bangz as well as “Burn” featuring Big Sean and “Amen” featuring Drake.
Meek will be hitting the road with his Maybach Music crew starting November 2nd in Columbus, OH.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Floyd Mayweather Jr. & Ray J Drop $50K On Suspect Looking Strippers [PHOTOS]
• Nike Air Foamposite One – Black/Stealth [PHOTOS]
• Every Kanye West Magazine Cover Ever* [PHOTOS]
• Wired 25: The 25 Coolest Jews In The Game
• 187 Proof: 10 Hip-Hop Deaths (Other Than Tupac & Biggie) That Remain Shrouded In Mystery
• Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro High “OG” White/Red/Black [PHOTOS]
• French Montana Goes Home To Morocco & Covers The FADER [PHOTOS]
• Freaky Flicks: 7 Rappers (Besides Kanye West) Who Made Dirty Movies [PHOTOS]
• Bangin Candy: Kanye West’s Alleged Freaky Flick Co-Star Monyy Mon [PHOTOS]
More Stories From Hip-Hop Wired