What would happen if Sean Price was an astronaut and battle wild apes with nothing more than his hands and a microphone? Thanks to animation (that treatment would be a budget killer), we see the aforementioned scenario play out in the Brownsville, Brooklyn rapper’s video for “STFU Pt 2,” off his forthcoming Mic Tyson album.
Over murky production courtesy of the Alchemist, P goes gorilla with the bars. “Y’all ni–as soft with the wack sh-t, my raps snap the earth off of its axis,” spits P Body.
The clips animation was inspired by the covers of P’s Monkey Barz album and Mic Tyson, which is in stores October 30th.
Watch the Chain Gang Productions directed video for “STFU Pt 2” below. Track list for the new album after the clip, too.
Sean Price – Mic Tyson Track List
1. The Genesis of the Omega
4. Price & Shining Armor (feat. Ruste Juxx)
5. Title Track
6. Straight Music
7. STFU, Pt. 2
9. Solomon Grundy (feat. Ike Eyes & Ill Bill)
10. Frankenberry (feat. Buckshot)
11. BBQ Sauce (feat. Pharoahe Monch)
12. Bully Rap (feat. Realm Reality)
13. By the Way (feat. Torae)
14. Battering Bars (feat. Pumpkin Head)
15. The Hardest Ni–a Out
16. Haraam (Bonus Track)
17. Remember (feat. Freddie Gibbs) [Bonus Track]
18. I See (Bonus Track)
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
Photo: Duck Down