Tyga Becomes A Father, Welcomes Newborn Son [PHOTO]
It’s a good thing Tyga has a bunch of extra space in his $6.5 million mansion, because there’s a new addition to his family.
The rapper welcomed son King Cairo Stevenson, Tuesday (Oct. 16), with girlfriend Blac Chyna.
“Most Amazing feeling ever.
#Blessed #2Kings @KingCairo,” he tweeted earlier today.
Although Tyga and Chyna never officially confirmed that they were expecting a child, the couple went to Six Flags Magic Mountain in Southern California in July, with the former stripper’s pregnant belly on display.
Aside from being a new father, he’s also working on his next album Hotel California.
Click below to see the baby. Congrats to the new family.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Coon Affiliated: 10 Rap Songs That Set African-Americans Back As A Race
• Rihanna Is Getting Back With Chris Brown… Whether You Like It Or Not [PHOTOS]
• Iggy Azalea Shoots Campaign For House Of Holland Eyewear [PHOTOS]
• The Great White Hype: 10 White Rappers Who Fell Off (Or Are Barely Hanging On) [GALLERY]
• Jay-Z, Will Smith, Victor Cruz And More Attend Meek Mill’s Listening Session [PHOTOS]
• Wired 25: The 25 Most Influential Business Deals In Hip-Hop
• Bangin Candy: Rick Ross’ “Diced Pineapples” Stunner Bernice Burgos [PHOTOS]
• NYC High School Guidance Counselor Loses Job Over Racy Online Pics [PHOTOS]
More Stories From Hip-Hop Wired