Last night’s presidential debate at New York’s Hofstra University between President Barack Obama and former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney lived up to the hype, according to most analysts.
As expected, the incumbent Obama swiftly reversed his previous passive approach in order to counter the aggressive and on-message Romney with moderator Candy Crowley doing her best to reel them both in. Taking some cues from Joe Biden in his debate showdown last week with Paul Ryan, the commander-in-chief flexed a measurable amount of swag in this ballyhooed rematch.
Obama may not have delivered the transcendent trouncing Democrats and others on the Left hoped for (depending on what network you watched), but there were moments from him that made the hushed crowd in Long Island react far more than his opponent. Hip-Hop Wired takes a look at some of Obama’s key moments of the second in the trio of presidential debates.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Dr. Dre & Jimmy Iovine Debut New ‘Beats Pill’ Portable Speaker & ‘Executive’ Headphones [PHOTOS]
• Like A Boss: 7 Music Figures Who Have Held Executive Positions At Major Labels [PHOTOS]
• Exclusive: Tyga Buys $6.5 Million California Mansion [PHOTOS]
• Coon Affiliated: 10 Rap Songs That Set African-Americans Back As A Race
• The Great White Hype: 10 White Rappers Who Fell Off (Or Are Barely Hanging On) [GALLERY]
• Wired 25: The 25 Most Influential Business Deals In Hip-Hop
• Bangin Candy: Rick Ross’ “Diced Pineapples” Stunner Bernice Burgos [PHOTOS]
• NYC High School Guidance Counselor Loses Job Over Racy Online Pics [PHOTOS]
More Stories From Hip-Hop Wired