With hometown pride beaming from every Brooklynite, Fabolous is not exempt as he drops this new freestyle for the new home team. In the first episode of NBA TV’s The Association: Brooklyn Nets, Fabolous walks the mean streets of the BK to spit an exclusive freestyle.
Rocking the trademark Brooklyn Nets hat (that is trying their damndest to replace the Yankee fitted as the official headwear of New Yorkers), Fabolous puts on for the home team in this exclusive freestyle while paying homage to fellow Broolkynites Jay-Z, Lil Kim and The Notorious B.I.G.
Peep it out down below.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Wired 25: The 25 Best Eminem Music Videos Of All Time [VIDEOS]
• Bangin Candy: Wankaego Visits Hip-Hop Wired [PHOTOS]
• Dr. Dre & Jimmy Iovine Debut New ‘Beats Pill’ Portable Speaker & ‘Executive’ Headphones [PHOTOS]
• Like A Boss: 7 Music Figures Who Have Held Executive Positions At Major Labels [PHOTOS]
• Coon Affiliated: 10 Rap Songs That Set African-Americans Back As A Race
• The Great White Hype: 10 White Rappers Who Fell Off (Or Are Barely Hanging On) [GALLERY]
• Bangin Candy: Rick Ross’ “Diced Pineapples” Stunner Bernice Burgos [PHOTOS]
• NYC High School Guidance Counselor Loses Job Over Racy Online Pics [PHOTOS]
More Stories From Hip-Hop Wired