Back when Gucci Mane dropped the Young Jeezy-aimed diss record, “Respect Me,” many people assumed the Ice Cream man put an old Rick Ross verse on the record to add fuel to the fire. Well there goes that theory.
The Maybach Music Group CEO and fellow Jeezy adversary, Rick Ross, was on set for the video for Gucci Mane’s “Respect Me.” In a video that looks like it will resemble an organized street fight with Kimbo Slice, Rawse and Gucci Mane are posted up surveying the violence before them.
Before you get to see the video for that fight music, check out the photos courtesy of JNE. Check em all out after the links.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Bangin Candy: The Return Of Stephanie Monique [PHOTOS]
• Diddy Is Prince, Kanye West Is A Pirate & Big Boi Is Darth Vader For Halloween [PHOTOS]
• good kid/m.A.A.d. reactions: The 20 Best Reactions To Kendrick Lamar’s Debut Album
• Chris Brown To Appear On Cover Of The Next XXL Magazine? [PHOTOS]
• No Church In The Wild: 10 Hip-Hop Moments That Got Religious Folks All Riled Up [GALLERY]
• Buried Alive: Shyne Sinks Deeper Into The Mad Rapper Abyss [PHOTOS]
• You Are Not Alone: 6 Comedians Who Rode The Crazy Train (Just Like Katt Williams) [PHOTOS]
• Coon Affiliated: 10 Rap Songs That Set African-Americans Back As A Race
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8Next page »