If you don’t respect who got shot, you’ll respect Alley Boy and Gunplay. Alley Boy’s video for “I’m a Shooter” is off of his latest mixtape, The Gift Of Discernment.
The two wild cards thankfully do not come baring arms in this video. Alley Boy’s been known to be very much about that life he raps about, while Gunplay’s latest allegations and transgressions have been very well documented.
The Gift Of Discernment is available for download now, while Gunplay’s serving house arrest and attempting to drop new music before his case goes to trail. Check out the video for “I’m A Shooter” down below.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Chris Brown Dresses As An Arab Terrorist For Halloween, Angers Just About Everybody [PHOTOS]
• Bangin Candy: Caked Out Cuban Stunner Kathy Ferreiro [PHOTOS]
• The Aftermath: Hurricane Sandy Ravages East Coast, Millions Left Without Power [PHOTOS]
• Behind The Scenes Of Gucci Mane & Rick Ross’ “Respect Me” [PHOTOS]
• Bangin Candy: The Return Of Stephanie Monique [PHOTOS]
• good kid/m.A.A.d. reactions: The 20 Best Reactions To Kendrick Lamar’s Debut Album
• No Church In The Wild: 10 Hip-Hop Moments That Got Religious Folks All Riled Up [GALLERY]
• Coon Affiliated: 10 Rap Songs That Set African-Americans Back As A Race
More Stories From Hip-Hop Wired