R&B Superstar, Chris Brown, joins Keri Hilson in joining modeling division Wilhelmina’s Artists management division.
After the company announced that they will be representing Keri Hilson’s management endeavors, Chris Brown was announced as the next R&B artist under their imprint.
“Art and style has always played a significant role in my life – it’s evolved with me throughout my career” said Brown, “I’m so happy to join the Wilhelmina team, which has countless successes in the industry, to explore this new avenue.”
Brown joins Fergie, Iggy Azalea, and NERVO as the company’s clients.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Wired 25: Nobody’s Perfect – The 25 Biggest Fails From Rap Superstars
• In Their Falsetto: The Struggle-Voiced Singers That Hip-Hop Can’t Do Without [PHOTOS]
• 15 Things Beyoncé Wants You To Know Based On Her Tumblr & Instagram Shots [PHOTOS]
• A$AP Rocky Covers Complex Magazine; Says He Knows He Influences Kanye West [PHOTOS]
• Rihanna Opens Up For GQ Magazine, Talks Drake/Chris Brown Fight [PHOTOS]
• Bangin Candy: Fabolous Affiliated Former Pole Athlete Nya Lee [PHOTOS]
• 10 Nicki Minaj Pics Featuring An Out Of Place Safaree [PHOTOS]
• The Many Struggle Faces Of FOX News aka We Can’t Believe Obama Actually Won [PHOTOS]
Photo: The Guardian
More Stories From Hip-Hop Wired