Katt Williams is in trouble with the law again. After he was arrested on November 14th after an alleged nightclub fight in Oakland, Calif., Katt led police officers on a bizarre chase.
After police officers were called to a Hyatt after it was reported that Williams was disturbing the peace, Williams was spotted driving a Can Am (a three-wheeled motorcycle) on a sidewalk. Driving through, he was said to have almost hit five pedestrians.
According to reports, Capitol Protection Officers had flashed their lights for him to stop. Williams then was said to have taken his helmet off, turned to the officer and said “I’m not going to stop.”
The comedian wasn’t cited for his actions, even though he ran several more red lights after the incident. Check out more photos from Katt’s altercation down below.
[Spotted at Fox 49]
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• 11 Things We Learned From Nicki Minaj’s My Truth [PHOTOS]
• Lil Wayne, Kanye West, Diddy, Scott Disick & More Celebrate DJ Khaled’s Birthday In LIV Nightclub [PHOTOS]
• Beyoncé Shares New Shots Of Blue Ivy, Jay-Z [PHOTOS]
• Tahiry Says She Keeps Joe Budden Relevant [PHOTOS]
• Bangin Candy: Jamaican Vixen Kara Allison [PHOTOS]
• Nike Air Jordan 4 “Bred” / “Black/Fire Red” Drops Black Friday [PHOTOS]
• K. Michelle & Brooke Bailey Cover KING Magazine [PHOTOS]
• Talk That Talk: 5 Best Journalist Lines From Aboard The Rihanna Plane…So Far [PHOTOS]
More Stories From Hip-Hop Wired