After selling 500,000,000 records, Birdman promises that more are on the way with the Cash Money Empire. With over 48 acts under his umbrella, he’s aiming to put out 100 albums in one calendar year.
“The goal is to keep developing and keep putting out, so to do that we have to keep buckling down, grindin’ hard and stayin’ focused. And that’s a big challenge, to put a hundred out,” Birdman told Rob Markman of MTV. “Everybody that’s doin’ this — outside of who we done rocked with — is really an enemy to me. So if you ain’t on the team, I’m after your head. If you’re doin’ what we’re doin’. We wanna do the most numbers every year, each year, the most digital numbers. That’s what we ’bout, if you doin’ this music and you ain’t rockin’ with us, you’re on the menu so that’s just what it is.”
Check out the full interview with MTV down below.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• 11 Things We Learned From Nicki Minaj’s My Truth [PHOTOS]
• Lil Wayne, Kanye West, Diddy, Scott Disick & More Celebrate DJ Khaled’s Birthday In LIV Nightclub [PHOTOS]
• Beyoncé Shares New Shots Of Blue Ivy, Jay-Z [PHOTOS]
• Tahiry Says She Keeps Joe Budden Relevant [PHOTOS]
• Bangin Candy: Jamaican Vixen Kara Allison [PHOTOS]
• Nike Air Jordan 4 “Bred” / “Black/Fire Red” Drops Black Friday [PHOTOS]
• K. Michelle & Brooke Bailey Cover KING Magazine [PHOTOS]
• Talk That Talk: 5 Best Journalist Lines From Aboard The Rihanna Plane…So Far [PHOTOS]
More Stories From Hip-Hop Wired