NBA Trade Deadline Passes: Complete List
NBA Trades: Winners And Losers After The Busiest Deadline In Year
The big deals are done, with Carmelo Anthony finally ending the speculation without making a spectacle, he made a solid debut for the NY Knicks this week.
Also reported here, NBA All-Star Deron Williams was traded without him knowing from the Utah Jazz to the New Jersey Nets.
In case you didn’t get the news about all the other moves that were made on the NBA’s trade deadline yesterday, here’s the list of who went where and how it may affect your favorite team.
- Nazr Mohammed to the Thunder for D.J. White and Morris Peterson of the Bobcats.
- Marquis Daniels to the Kings for 2017 second-round pick from the Celtics.
- Aaron Brooks, formerly of the Rockets to the Suns for Goran Dragic.
- Semih Erden and Luke Harangody to the Cavaliers for 2013 second-round pick from the Celtics.
- Gerald Wallace to the Blazers for Dante Cunningham, Joel Przybilla and Sean Marks of the Bobcats.
- Jeff Green, formerly of the Thunder to the Celtics for Kendrick Perkins and Nate Robinson.
- Shane Battier, formerly of the Rockets to the Grizzlies for Hasheem Thabeet.
- Kirk Hinrich and Hitlon Armstrong go from the Wizards to the Hawks for Mike Bibby, Jordan Crawford and Maurice Evans.
- Baron Davis goes from the Clippers to the Cavaliers for Mo Williams and Jamario Moon.
- Carl Landry to the Hornets.
- Troy Murphy to the Warriors for Brandan Wright and Dan Gadzuric.
- James Johnson to the Raptors.