Man Finds Dead Mouse In Can Of 'Monster' Energy Drink [Video]
A Washington state man has filed a lawsuit against the makers of Monster Energy drink after he says he found a dead mouse in a can of their product.
Vitaliy Sulzhik of Federal Way, Washington says he purchased a can of “Monster” March 20, 2010 and after finishing the drink noticed something weighty at the bottom.
He tells KING 5 News,
“I put it down and I felt it was still heavy. So I backwashed it and all this debris went into my mouth. Then I looked in the can and I saw the tip of the tail and I vomited everywhere.”
Sulzhik, now 19, has hired attorney Reed Yurchak to represent him who says this is no hoax.
“Sure, you’re a little skeptical at first. But everything here has checked out.”
Yurchak sent the product to a forensic and engineering laboratory in Seattle, which cut open the can.
They conducted a series of forensic tests on behalf of his client, and Monster’s insurance company.
Monster has yet to comment.
Check out King 5 News’ coverage on this story below.