Swizz Beatz’ Limited Edition Reebok "Kamikazes" On Sale Friday [Photos]
Limited Edition Kamikaze from Swizz Beatz and Reebok Classics on sale Friday, May 13th
Swizz Beatz is delving further into the world of shoes now that his latest sneaker with Reebok is set to hit stores this Friday.
As previously reported, Swizzy gave fans a preview of his shoes via Twitter after being announced as the new creative director of the Reebok Classics brand.
As the creative director Beatz will be influencing all aspects of the line including creative campaigns and product.
The Limited Edition Kamikaze in red/grey/light grey is the first shoe to hit retail from the Reebok Classics x Swizz collaboration, which is sent to launch this Fall in July 2011.
Only 84 of the shoes will produced and each shoe box will be numbered 1 to 84.
They retail for $100 and each pair features a hangtag numbered from 1 to 84 that is personally signed by Swizz Beatz.
The exclusive shoe will ONLY be available at 7 retailers in the US.
- Footaction, Greenspoint Mall, 12300 North Freeway, Houston, TX 77060
- Sportsland/TAF UP, 5401 Wentworth, Chicago, IL 60609
- Underground Station, Underground Atlanta, 50 Lower Alabama St SW, Atlanta, GA 30303
- Sneakervilla, 4 S 52nd Street, Philadelphia, PA 19139
- Sportie LA, 7753 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90046
- Jimmy Jazz, 442 Fulton St, Brooklyn, NY 11201
- Dr Jays, 256 W 125th Street, NY, NY 10027