Mac Miller Makes Forbes 2012 30 Under 30 List [Video]
Mac Miller: The Forbes Interview
Wiz Khalifa's Rostrum Records label mate Mac Miller set precedents this year as he conquered sales feats while still remaining independent.
If you didn't know, he was the first indie act in over a decade to release a number one album.
The 19-year-old Pittsburgh MC is featured on the 2012 Forbes 30 Under 30 list and talks about comparisons to Eminem, if he'll ever sign with a major and the secret to his success.
Peep the interview and make sure you cop Blue Side Park in stores now.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Jigab0o Pie: Top 16 Best #PaulasBestDishes Tweets [PHOTOS]
• Bangin Candy: Puerto Rican & Trinidadian DMV Stunner Lena Chase [PHOTOS]
• Accidental Racist: 10 Pictures Of Paula Deen & Black People
• J. Cole Goes On Twitter Rant, Says "F-ck Critics" [PHOTOS]
• Young Jeezy & Gourmet Footwear Host Brand Launch Party In Atlanta [PHOTOS]
• 10 Greatest Moments From The Epic Heat vs. Spurs NBA Finals Game 6