Canibus Catches The Lyrical Fade On Pay Per View, Rhymes Off A Notepad [VIDEO]
Yo, Canibus was really rapping off a notepad b.
Last night, the “Second Round K.O.” rapper and Dizaster battled in LA on pay per view and Twitter was abuzz when Canibus started rhyming off a notepad. We’re not even going to front like we really care about the rest of the battle (word is Dizaster handled his biz), but Can-I-Bus’s behavior broke at least 3,463 rap rules. Rhyming off a struggleberry is bad enough (not to mention that strange J. Cole beef), but a notepad?
“This Canibus Dizaster battle is AMAZING! Lmao I’m in tears over here…,” tweeted Royce Da 5’9″, whose had his own issues with the rapper.
Witness for yourself in the clip below.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Rappers & Athletes Rocking Nike Air Yeezy 2s [PHOTOS]
• Bangin Candy: Masika Kalysha aka The Track Star In Flo Rida’s “Run” Video [PHOTOS]
• Patiently Waiting: 10 Highly Anticipated Hip-Hop Moments That Will Probably Never Happen
• Exclusive: Behind The Scenes At Hot 97’s Summer Jam [PHOTOS]
• Wired 25: The Greatest Summer Songs Of All Time [LISTEN]
• Dropping Dimes: 10 Facts Revealed During Alleged Drug Kingpin Jimmy Henchman’s Trial
• Joe Budden Tweets Pics From Pre-Summer Jam Pool Party [PHOTOS]
• 10 Reasons Why Hot 97’s Summer Jam Is Rap’s Wrestlemania
• Young Jeezy In The Studio With T.I., B.o.B. & More [PHOTOS]
• The History Of The YMCMB vs. G.O.O.D. Music Cold War [PHOTOS/VIDEO]