Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta, Ep. 2 Sneak Preview [VIDEO]
Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta had the Internets and the media going bonkers during its premiere episode last Monday. Whether it was Stevie J's wildly inept pimp game, K. Michelle putting Memphitz's alleged domestic violence on blast or whether or not Joseline Hernandez possesses an Adam's apple, the slander was all the way turnt up.
Those thirsty to see if the ratchetness continues in episode two (surely) can watch an eight minute sneak peak of the next sbow below. Rapper Rasheeda's spouse really said he's more like her "servant" than her husband, though. Chill fam. You're sharing too much buddy.
Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta airs Monday nights at 9 p.m. EST.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
Subscribe to HipHopWired on YouTube!
- Coco -- Inserting Herself Into Sex Toy Biz
- Amanda Bynes -- Life After Rehab -- Enrolls In Fashion School
- Drake -- Bails on Grammy Nomination Concert
- Nelson Mandela Dead -- Ex-South African President Dies at 95
- Amanda Bynes -- Fit to Walk the Dog ... After Leaving Rehab
- Jameis Winston's Friends -- We Watched Her Perform Oral Sex On Him ... She Was 'More Than Willing'