Vulture Blog Lists Every Food Rick Ross Has Ever Rapped About
New York magazine's Vulture blog (well, probably a poor intern that works there) created a listing of every single item of food, and beverage, Rick Ross has ever rapped about. The exhaustive list isn't even limited to just Rozay's solo projects, with verses from cameos with Game ("My sh-t pancakes, my sh-t three wheels.) and down to Sean Kingston ("Gettin cheese out a rat trap like I'm that close.) getting their proper due.
Vulture even farms out the food references into different categories like "Dairy," "Fruit," "Drinks" and even "Condiments." Not surprisingly, the largest section seems to be "Sweets." Below is just the list for "Seafood."
* Assorted crustaceans (“Maybach Music”: And the muscle be that muzzle, when I stuff it in your grill/ Stuffed shells — thanks to crack, I crack / Crab and lobsters, not al all mobsters)
* Caviar (“BMF”: Blunt tip, orange like caviar)
* Crab legs (“New Bugatti”: Order crab legs with the heavy butter)
* Crab meats (“Mafia Music”: Now I'm in the suites and I'm eatin' crab meats)
* Fish (“Yacht Club”: I'm into fine fish with a slight lime twist/ Veggies on the side of course, kush appetizers)
* Lobster bisque (“I Love My Bitches”: Am I really just a narcissist/ Cause I wake up to a bowl of lobster bisque?)
* Lobster salad (“Down in Tha Dirty” (Ludacris song): Pimp, ask Khaled, lobster salad)
* Lobster tails (“Hit U From the Back”: Flippin chickens for the sushi/ Look at me I cook for her/ Then I make her cook for me/ She make me cooker her lobster tails/ I maker her go and cook a key/ Excellent pimp salty the shrimp)
* Shrimp (“Mafia Music 2”: Now it's mo shrimp, N***a order more shrimp)
* Yellow tail/ red snapper (“Fire Hazard”: Time to feed all my niggas this Columbian fish/ Yellow tail, red snapper, wood chopper, gold yacht master)
We know Rozay likes his grub, he recently chatted with Bon Appétit about the very topic, but this is ridiculous. We're not even going to front, we don't have time to do all this. Props anyway, we think. But hey, we did drop 10 Flicks Of Rick Ross Eating Like A G.
Check out the full list here. Rick Ross' fifth album, God Forgives, I Don't, is in stores now.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!