The Kid Daytona ft. Jon Connor "Copy, Copy" [LISTEN]
Prepping up for his latest project, Summer Games: The Game With The Golden Pen, The Kid Daytona
gives us his new single "Copy, Copy" featuring Jon Connor
. With an impenetrable Teflon swagger, Daytona lets the haters know he's only "concerned with the homies that he come with," and anyone outside his six figure circumference is considered cheap talk and loose change. Although Kid Daytona certainly held his own, Jon Connor d*mn near took the spotlight with his Jeffrey Dahmer, show-stealing entrance. Still obviously fresh from his recently released mixtape, While You Were Sleeping
, Connor goes from hungry to famish to cannibalistic in a matter of mili-seconds and bodies, no, close coffins the track with a rapid-fire, tongue-twisting verse. But, of course, that's just my opinion. I'll let you be the judge.
Kid Daytona's new project Summer Games: The Game With The Golden Pen is slated for release this coming Monday, August 20. Listen after the jump.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Swagger Back: 10 Rappers That Were Left For Dead, But Bounced Back Like Cooked Cr@ck
• 10 Flicks Of 2 Chainz Not Living Up to His T.R.U. Name [PHOTOS]
• Ya Headed For Self-Destruction: The Chad Ochocinco Edition
• Nike Basketball's 20 Designs That Changed The Game [PHOTOS]
• LeBron James & Team USA Party With Swizz Beatz & Nas In London [PHOTOS]
• Beyoncé Posts Flicks Of Blue Ivy & More On Tumblr [PHOTOS]
• I Do: 10 Songs Rappers Dedicated To The Women In Their Lives
• I Got A Story To Tell: 10 Of Hip-Hop's Biggest Snitches, Allegedly