Hip-Hop Wired Presents "Ask A Vixen" With Wankaego [VIDEO]
Hip-Hop Wired is back with another edition of the highly popular video series, Ask A Vixen. Giving advice on love, relationships, s*x and everything in between, the seductive Wankaego is the featured vixen on this week's episode.
The Nigerian beauty hailing from Orlando, Florida has been seen on the covers of Black Men's Magazine, Straight Stuntin, Urban Ink, ASIS and one of the most popular models on the World Star Candy website of WorldStarHipHop.
Wankaego is also an aspiring rapper, which through her #WankaegoWednesdays series, has dropped weekly freestyles. She's opened up for artists like as Meek Mill, Cash Out, and more. To check out her music, you can peep her music page right here.
Until then, check out this week's edition of "Ask A Vixen" with Wankaego and catch up on past episodes with Draya Michele, Rosa Acosta and Tisha Marie.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• good kid/m.A.A.d. reactions: The 20 Best Reactions To Kendrick Lamar's Debut Album
• Chris Brown To Appear On Cover Of The Next XXL Magazine? [PHOTOS]
• 8 Things You Need To Know About T.I.'s Trouble Man
• No Church In The Wild: 10 Hip-Hop Moments That Got Religious Folks All Riled Up [GALLERY]
• Buried Alive: Shyne Sinks Deeper Into The Mad Rapper Abyss [PHOTOS]
• Bangin' Candy: Howard University Student Fantasia [PHOTOS]
• You Are Not Alone: 6 Comedians Who Rode The Crazy Train (Just Like Katt Williams) [PHOTOS]
• Coon Affiliated: 10 Rap Songs That Set African-Americans Back As A Race
Photo: Mike Knapp