Sean Price Reports Live From Hurricane Sandy [VIDEO]
Sean Price has been putting on his journalism hat on a lot lately. After channeling Nardwuar recently and interviewing Pharoahe Monch, P is on location in Canarsie, Brooklyn in Hurricane Sandy’s path.
“Yo son, Popeye’s is closed. Dunkin Donuts is closed. Starbucks is closed. McDonald’s is closed. But folks, Kennedy Fried Chicken on Saratoga and Livonia Avenue is open. I repeat, Kennedy Fried Chicken on Saratoga and Livonia is open,” reports Price.
Leave it up to Sean Price to get the hard-hitting news that is important to all of us. Sean Price’s new album, Mic Tyson, is available now.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• good kid/m.A.A.d. reactions: The 20 Best Reactions To Kendrick Lamar’s Debut Album
• Chris Brown To Appear On Cover Of The Next XXL Magazine? [PHOTOS]
• 8 Things You Need To Know About T.I.’s Trouble Man
• No Church In The Wild: 10 Hip-Hop Moments That Got Religious Folks All Riled Up [GALLERY]
• Buried Alive: Shyne Sinks Deeper Into The Mad Rapper Abyss [PHOTOS]
• Bangin’ Candy: Howard University Student Fantasia [PHOTOS]
• You Are Not Alone: 6 Comedians Who Rode The Crazy Train (Just Like Katt Williams) [PHOTOS]
• Coon Affiliated: 10 Rap Songs That Set African-Americans Back As A Race