Banned From TV: The 10 Most Controversial TV Series Finales
Actor Tom Welling played a young Clark Kent for ten long years. In all of that time, millions of fans were anticipating seeing him as Superman when the show decided to wrap up. Instead, we got a final episode that was stuffed to the gills with fan-treats, such as the return of Lex Luthor (Michael Rosenbaum) and the marriage of Clark and Lois (Erica Durance). Although it was rushed with the Apokolips plot line and all, Smallville faltered heavy by placing Welling in "The Costume," which was all cheeky-done CGI. Even in the final scene, where he runs towards the camera before ripping open his shirt to reveal the "S", you are still wondering what it was all for once the credits rolled.
Subscribe to HipHopWired on YouTube!
- Nelson Mandela Dead -- Ex-South African President Dies at 95
- Amanda Bynes -- Fit to Walk the Dog ... After Leaving Rehab
- Jameis Winston's Friends -- We Watched Her Perform Oral Sex On Him ... She Was 'More Than Willing'
- Justin Bieber -- Detained In Australia -- During Airport Drug Search
- Jameis Winston Rape Case -- Accuser Had '5 or 6 Shots' Before Alleged Rape ... Cops Say
- 'Real Housewives' Star Porsha Williams -- OFFICIALLY DIVORCED from Kordell Stewart
|Attitude ft. Timbaland & Twista – "Stunt" [LISTEN]
|Redman Previews Muddy Waters 2 On YouTube [VIDEO]
|Skyzoo & Antman Wonder – An Ode To Reasonable Doubt EP [LISTEN/DOWLOAD]
|Jay Z ft. Pimp C – "Tom Ford (Remix)" [LISTEN]