Banned From TV: The 10 Most Controversial TV Series Finales
A confusing show if you've never delved into its canon, this series finale aimed to solve all the riddles, puzzles and philosophical musings put forth by J.J. Abrams. At least that's what fans were greatly hoping. Instead, what we were treated to was a line straight out of The Notorious B.I.G.'s rhyme-book. The "flash-sideways" timeline revealed that "it was all a dream," as Flight 815 and its passengers never crashed on the island. Theories were bantered around shortly after the show's ending, which found many believing that the castaways subconsciously created a limbo as a way to recognize one another after they died. Nonetheless, Lost's series finale was unable to live up to the sum of its greater parts.
Subscribe to HipHopWired on YouTube!
- Coco -- Inserting Herself Into Sex Toy Biz
- Amanda Bynes -- Life After Rehab -- Enrolls In Fashion School
- Drake -- Bails on Grammy Nomination Concert
- Nelson Mandela Dead -- Ex-South African President Dies at 95
- Amanda Bynes -- Fit to Walk the Dog ... After Leaving Rehab
- Jameis Winston's Friends -- We Watched Her Perform Oral Sex On Him ... She Was 'More Than Willing'
|Tyga – Well Done 4 [LISTEN/DOWNLOAD]
|Justin Bieber ft. Chance the Rapper - "Confident" [LISTEN]
|Vic Mensa ft. Chance The Rapper – "Suitcase" [LISTEN]
|The Wrap Up: Hip-Hop Wired's Top 10 Songs Of The Week (12/6/13) [LISTEN]