Banned From TV: The 10 Most Controversial TV Series Finales
The show embodied what came to be known as the American blue collar truth. Comedianne Roseanne Barr created a show that spoke to the working class TV watcher. Yet, when the program reached its ninth and final season, the series-ender was simply crazy. After the Conners won the lottery, things quickly turned Bizarro, as the finale ripped out the rug from under viewers in the closing minutes. Not only did the family not strike it rich, Roseanne's sister (not mom Bev) was the one who was gay, and the entire journey was but a dream — the imaginings of Roseanne the Writer. The epic kick in the tea bags was that Dan (played lovingly by John Goodman) had been dead for a while from a heart attack.
Subscribe to HipHopWired on YouTube!
- The Game -- Joining Forces with Gang Leaders to Pay for Boy's Funeral
- Bruce Jenner -- I'M A LIPSTICK WEARING WACKO ... In My New Movie Role!!!
- Mel B -- SCREW KATT WILLIAMS ... He Dissed My Famous Friend
- Drake -- SHOE DEAL WITH MICHAEL JORDAN ... I Just Did It
- Justin Bieber -- THREATENED BY AUSTRALIAN MAYOR ... Clean Up Your Graffiti, OR ELSE!!!
- Beyonce's Dad -- You're a Deadbeat ... Baby Mama Alleges
|Malik Ferraud – "Feel Me" [LISTEN]
|Childish Gambino – Because The Internet Album Stream [LISTEN]
|Rick Ross ft. Meek Mill, Wale & Future – "No Games (Remix)" [LISTEN]
|B.o.B ft. Priscilla – "John Doe" [LISTEN]