Ariana Grande’s New Album Features The Weeknd, Big Sean, A$AP Ferg & More
Twenty-year-old starlet Ariana Grande is getting ready to drop her long awaited sophomore album. The 12-track studio project is complete with major appearances by some of today’s biggest names in Hip-Hop.
Ariana Grande announced her hotly anticipated sophomore album “My Everything” over the weekend, and while that title is the name of an underrated 98 Degrees single, it is also the name of an album with a whole lot of hip-hop guest artists.
Along with Iggy Azalea being featured on the smash hit “Problem” and Zedd producing the upcoming single “Break Free,” “My Everything” includes collaborations with Childish Gambino, The Weeknd, Cashmere Cat and the Trap Lord himself, A$AP Ferg. After recruiting Big Sean for the “Yours Truly” single “Right There” and to whisper a bit on “Problem,” Sean turns up again, this time on the track “Best Mistake.” Also of note: One Direction’s Harry Styles wrote “A Little Bit of My Heart” specifically for Grande!
Ariana Grande’s My Everything is due out August 25. Peep the tracklist below:
2. Problem – (Feat. Iggy Azalea)
3. One Last Time
4. Why Try
5. Break Free – (feat. Zedd)
6. Best Mistake – (feat. Big Sean)
7. Be My Baby – (feat. Cashmere Cat)
8. Break Your Heart Right Back – (feat. Childish Gambino)
9. Love Me Harder – (Ariana Grande & The Weeknd)
10. A Little Bit Of Your Heart
11. Hands On Me – (feat. A$AP Ferg)
12. My Everything