Just in time in for the upcoming weekend, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare‘s Retribution DLC is now available.
Retribution serves as the fourth DLC pack for Infinite Warfare, it features the highly-anticipated new Call of Duty Zombies storyline the “Beast from Beyond” from which has you battling the undead on an abandoned station on a distant ice planet.
Crazed movie director Willard Wyler, who is voiced by Paul Reubens (Pee-wee’s Big Adventure, Gotham) returns to antagonize our favorite protagonist. Seth Green (Robot Chicken, Austin Powers) as “Poindexter;” Ike Barinholtz (Neighbors, Suicide Squad) as “AJ;” Jay Pharoah (White Famous, Saturday Night Live) as “Andre;” and Sasheer Zamata (Saturday Night Live, Inside Amy Schumer) as “Sally,” all making a return from the previous versions of Zombies.
Of course, there will also be four new maps for the multiplayer aspect as well.
- Carnage – A post-apocalyptic race track along the California coast, Carnage features long sightlines and environmental hazards, including a fire trap players, can activate on command to roast their enemies.
- Heartland – In Heartland, teams will go head-to-head in a simulation of small-town America that is a re-imagining of the classic map, Warhawk from Call of Duty: Ghosts. Players can pop into the local ice cream shop for a treat, and then take out enemies down the street with a Black Hole Generator.
- Altitude – Set in a high-end, sky-high shopping mall located on the edges of the universe, Altitude thrusts teams around a chaotic center where quick flank routes are key to victory. Additional features include floating lush waterfalls that border the map.
- Depot 22 – Depot 22 is a watering hole at the end of civilization that focuses on mid-range encounters waged in a medium-sized, three-lane map. Players can battle in the cantina for close-quarter combat or engage with enemies wall-running off of a moving train.
Get a quick peek at the action in the trailer below.
Retribution is available for download on for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. Also for the month of October, Infinite Warfare players can experience a special community celebration called “Willard Wyler’s Halloween Scream,”. Here are some of the content and exclusive giveaways players can expect throughout November 1st:
- Free Halloween-themed Supply Drop at the beginning of each week
- Free Halloween-themed cosmetic item every Friday, along with one final gift on October 30
- Halloween-themed gear and loot, including brand-new zombie-themed Rig skins, available to earn
- “Boss Battle” mode, which starts on October 13, allows players to take on their favorite final bosses from each of the Infinite Warfare zombies modes. It begins with the first chapter, Zombies in Spaceland, and continues with the following chapters becoming available, two per week, ending with the ultimate battle in The Beast from Beyond (players must own DLC packs to access DLC chapters)
- Carnage, a fan-favorite multiplayer map from the Retribution DLC pack, free to play and with double XP for all players
To receive all of the free items during Halloween Scream, players must log into the multiplayer between Monday and Friday morning and visit the quartermaster. The Supply Drop will be available each week between Monday and Friday and Morning, PDT. Cosmetic items will also be available Between Monday and Friday Morning, PDT.
For more info on Call of Duty head to their official website.