CLOSE

A Washington state man has filed a lawsuit against the makers of Monster Energy drink after he says he found a dead mouse in a can of their product.

Vitaliy Sulzhik of Federal Way, Washington says he purchased a can of “Monster” March 20, 2010 and after finishing the drink noticed something weighty at the bottom.

He tells KING 5 News,

“I put it down and I felt it was still heavy. So I backwashed it and all this debris went into my mouth. Then I looked in the can and I saw the tip of the tail and I vomited everywhere.”

Sulzhik, now 19, has hired attorney Reed Yurchak to represent him who says this is no hoax.

“Sure, you’re a little skeptical at first. But everything here has checked out.”

Yurchak sent the product to a forensic and engineering laboratory in Seattle, which cut open the can.

They conducted a series of forensic tests on behalf of his client, and Monster’s insurance company.

Monster has yet to comment.

Check out King 5 News’ coverage on this story below.

 

 

 

 

MORE  HIP-HOP WIRED NEWS AND VIDEO

 

Teacher Posts Pics On Facebook To Make Fun Of 7-Year-Old’s Jolly Rancher Hairstyle [Video]

Toni Braxton Talks Filing For Bankruptcy, “My First Check Was Less Than $2,000” [Video Exclusive]

 

comments – add yours
MORE FROM HIP-HOP WIRED
FROM SITES WE LOVE