On the latest episode of T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle, we get a preview of Tip’s latest collaboration with Usher. Both artists are expected to release albums this year, and according to them, this song sounds like a hit!
“Usher and I have known each other for years but this is one of the first times that we find ourselves working on a record that could be considered a smash,” said T.I.
Meanwhile, Tiny is considering a new business venture with her hair stylist, and best friend, Shekinah. While just about everyone outside of the two friends are against the joint effort, they are intent on working together on this project.
Continue on to see how everything worked out, and for a preview of the Usher & T.I. collaboration.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• 10 Reasons Why ‘Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded’ Won’t Live Up To The Hype
• Jordan Brand Reps With Jadakiss, Melo, DJ Khaled, D. Wade & More [Photos]
• That Was Me First: 10 Rappers That Made Hip-Hop History
• The Top 10 Hip-Hop Sneakers Of All-Time
• Who Is James “Jimmy Henchman” Rosemond?
• 10 Rappers That Can Inspire Scott Storch To Get Off The Yayo
• Lil Wayne Rocks Million Dollar Beats by Dr. Dre Headphones To NBA All-Star Game [Photos]
• Bangin Candy: Claudia Sampedro (Rick Ross’s “High Definition” Vixen) [Photos/Video]
Jamaican Cottage Owner Blasts Black Americans, Sparking Twitter Outrage
Offset Shares Footage Of Him Appreciating Cardi B's Cakes
The Nerve: Shaun King Seeks Help Paying For Medical Procedures, Receipts Twitter Attacks
Baes & Baddies: Temptress Celebrates Body Positivity Beautifully & Boldly
Janelle Monáe Covers Latest Issue Of Rolling Stone
Tekashi 6ix9ine Gay Rumors Run Rampant After Rapper "Kisses" Mexican Band Singer
Ms Jacky Oh, Romantic Partner Of DC Young Fly, Reportedly Has Died
The Thirst Is Real: Twitter Asking Ice Spice "Where Yo Mom At?" After Photo of Her Momma Goes Viral