While Carmen Bryan took offense to Nas’ latest single, “Daughters,” it seems like her child has no problem with the track. On the song, Nas tackles the very real subject of the inappropriate photos his daughter, Destiny Jones, posted on Twitter and his own shortcomings as a father. Chris Robinson will be directing the No I.D. produced song’s video and photos from the set reveal that Destiny will be appearing in the clip.
It’s a family affair indeed. Check out more photos from the set of “Daughters,” and pics of Nas and Destiny kicking it earlier this week, in the gallery. Nas’ tenth album, Life Is Good, is out July 17th.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Evelyn Lozada, Kandi Burress & Chrissy Lampkin Get Frisky For The Camera [PHOTOS]
• Bangin Candy: B.o.B’s Leading Lady, Sophia Marie [PHOTOS]
• Bow Wow Talks Underrated, Suicide Rumors, Says Daughter Is The “Best Thing” To Happen To Him
• Behind The Scenes Of Jay-Z and Kanye West’s “No Church In The Wild” [PHOTOS/VIDEO]
• Allen Iverson Hooping In China In His Classic Reebok Questions [PHOTOS]
• DJ Khaled’s Tour Bus Explodes [PHOTOS]
• 10 Reasons Why Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Won’t Last
Photos: Nas Says/Instagram
Jamaican Cottage Owner Blasts Black Americans, Sparking Twitter Outrage
The Thirst Is Real: Twitter Asking Ice Spice "Where Yo Mom At?" After Photo of Her Momma Goes Viral
Tekashi 6ix9ine Gay Rumors Run Rampant After Rapper "Kisses" Mexican Band Singer
GloRilla "Embarrassed" By Her High School Photo Used As Ja Morant Meme
Janelle Monáe Covers Latest Issue Of Rolling Stone
Baes & Baddies: Temptress Celebrates Body Positivity Beautifully & Boldly
The Nerve: Shaun King Seeks Help Paying For Medical Procedures, Receipts Twitter Attacks
Janelle Monáe Has The Internet Parched Over Sultry "Lipstick Lover" Video