The Chicago area’s most talked about new rapper, Chief Keef, is back with a remix for his Back From The Dead track “Designer.” He links up with Memphis, Tennessee’s finest, Yo Gotti, and speak on their affinity for the finer things in life.
Interscope’s newest acquisition has been making a lot of noise this past year and is set to make his New York City debut this week at SOB’s in the West VIllage. Although Keef loves the “Designer” lifestyle, rumors of him getting his own designer headphones through Beats By Dre and Interscope are false. Check out the new track after the jump.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Former NBA Player Jayson Williams’ Post-Prison Goal Is To “Be Better” [PHOTOS]
• The Hater’s Guide To Handling A Potential Miami Heat Championship [PHOTOS]
• LeBron James Says “In Two Years Dwyane Wade Became Dwayne Wayne” [PHOTOS/VIDEO]
• Kate Upton Poses For GQ, Photographed By Terry Richardson [PHOTOS]
• Wired 25: The 25 Best Wives and Girlfriends In Hip-Hop
• Bangin Candy: Analicia Chaves From Flo Rida’s “Wild Ones” Video [PHOTOS]
• T.I., Rick Ross, Young Jeezy, Lil Wayne & More At Hot 107.9’s Birthday Bash [PHOTOS]
• Play Cloths Summer 2012 Collection ft. Stephanie “StephieSoS-xy” Arenas [PHOTOS]
Twitter Reacts To Yung Miami's Acting & Lil Meech Earning His Big Nickname In Latest 'BMF' Episode
Famous Women Caught With Busted Up Feet [Photos]
Tekashi 6ix9ine Catches The Fade In Florida LA Fitness, Twitter Has No Sympathy
BET Uncut Is Not Coming Back; Here's Its 15 Wildest Videos Anyway
Twitter Says Gunna Is On Fade Notice After Tekashi 6ix9ine Got The Brakes Beat Off Him
15 Music Stars Who Had Disturbing Relationships With Their Entourages [Photos]
Blac Chyna Gets Breast & Butt Reductions, Wants To Be A Better Version of Herself
You Care: Kanye West Spotted With Wife Bianca Censori & Daughter On Family Outing