On what can only be described as a Twitter break down, Soulja Boy went off about “crackers” and people not knowing “who the fu*k he really is” late last night on Twitter. What set him off was a tweet from Ozone Magazine writer, Jen McKinnon, saying that she was disappointed in his Gangsta Grillz mixtape. What followed was a barrage of angry tweets with racial slurs one can only assume were targeted towards McKinnon, who is White. In them he rants about how the media makes him look ignorant and how his dream died after “Crank That” went number one. Near the end Soulja Boy seems to get emotional stating that he’s “only 18” and that his real fans should would hear him out and “help ya boy get through this Shyte.” Soon after he tweeted that he had a conversation with Tyrese and he was feeling better.
The tweets were removed quickly, but not before Hip-Hop Wired got a hold of them. Here’s the complete list of tweets from Soulja Boy’s Twitter page.
1. Like no bullShyte… I’m looking on Twitter right..all people doing is bit**hin/hatin … Thinkin about taking all my
money and leaving 🙂
2. Fu*k having a Million followers fu*k putting out music.. why? for yall to cry and bi*ch all the time. Put up new
vidoes for what? fu*k it
3. Shyte ain’t how it use to be. Ni**az always fu*king up public Shyte. Ni**az always hating… this world is looking real
ugly right now.
4. Yeah I said. fu*k all of yall. I’m taking my money and leaving. Gonna go blow kush and live my 2nd dream. this
rap Shyte lame now
5. Like why? Like really. My music dream was THE S*IT 2 years ago before I was signed. It was everything I could
6. Then I get signed. this is where my dream slowly died.. these crackaz wanna critcize a ni**a. take REAL Shyte
and turn it to trash
7. Water down my music and my appearance and make me look like something i’m not. THESE CRACKERS DONT
KNOW WHO THE FU*K I REALLY AM
8. I go to the studio make new music for my fans to enjoy and party to. They take my s*it hate on me. Make me
look ignorant in the media
9. It’s all bullShyte. Like WHY do I have to put up with this? because it’s my dream? that Shyte died when crank that
10. I know what you thinking. But SOULJA BOY its the American dream your rich I would kill to be in your shoes.
thats what you THINK its all BS
11. hey say soulja boy u changed. soulja boy u hollywood I ain’t ask for this Shyte!!!!!! I want it to go back to how it
was before i was signed
12. I might be soundin crazy now.. I don’t really know about alot of things these days. But I just want EveryBODY to
know this Shyte
13. Just KNOW that i’m only 18 man… And it’s only so much I can do. It’s only so much I can take. If your really
fans and love and support me
14. You would hear me out and help ya boy get thru this s*it…
15. I know everybody is gonna have opinions on the things that i’m saying right now.. but there it is. I’m not
perfect. feel the Shyte im sayin.