The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1 is a box office smash waiting to happen. Due in theaters on November 21, track one from the official soundtrack, “Meltdown,” by singer-songwriter Stromae hits the Internets.
The Belgian crooner is joined by G.O.O.D. Music’s Pusha T and Q-Tip, as well as Lorde and HAIM, making it one of the more creative collaborations we’ve heard in some time. Also, albums from King Push and Kamaal The Abstract are needed, ASAP. Listeners will agree after hearing their verses.
Find Stromae’s “Meltdown” and the tracklist for The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1 soundtrack, which releases on November 17, below.
1. Stromae (Feat. Lorde, Pusha T, Q-Tip & HAIM) — Meltdown
2. Chvrches — Dead Air
3. Tove Lo — Scream My Name
4. Charli XCX (Feat. Simon Bon) — Kingdom
5. Major Lazer — All My Love (Feat. Ariana Grande)
6. Raury — Lost Souls
7. Lorde — Yellow Flicker Beat
8. Tinashe — The Leap
9. Bat For Lashes — Plan The Escape
10. Grace Jones — Original Beast
11. Lorde — Flicker (Kanye West Rework)
12. XOV — Animal
13. The Chemical Brothers (Feat. Lorde & Miguel) — This Is Not a Game
14. Lorde — Ladder Song