Nicki Minaj Breaks ‘Music Choice' Video Record
Nicki Minaj can add another accolade to her list now that she's shattered Music Choice's ‘Video On Demand' record for the most single week views for a music video in history.
According to an official press release, Minaj currently holds three of the top five spots for best one week performance videos of all time on the music channel.
As per Rentrak reporting, MINAJ's "SUPER BASS" music video received 1,436,807 million views* for the week ending May 29, 2011.
The number represents the largest number ever recorded for one single week since Music Choice VOD launched in November 2004.
Rounding out the Top 5 Best One Week Performance Videos of all time on Music Choice are:
- Nicki Minaj's Super Bass - 1,436,807 views for week ending 05/29/11
- Nicki Minaj's Right Thru Me - 1,278,807 views for week ending 11/10/10
- Justin Bieber's Baby - 1,222,670 views for week ending 4/4/10
- Lil Wayne's Lollipop -1,180,360 views for week ending 4/13/08
- Nicki Minaj's Your Love -1,062,915 views for week ending 8/15/201
As previously reported, Minaj also broke a Billboard record with “Your Love” which was the first single by a female emcee to top the Rap Songs category in over seven years.
Check out Nicki Minaj's "Super Bass" below.