Are you a recent college graduate looking to get a foot into the industry, well let the RZA, Method, Ghostface, and all of the other Wu members help you out!
In a Craigslist posting circulating the web that went up earlier yesterday, the legendary ’90s rap group is looking for someone to help them manage content on their website, blogs, Twitter feed, email blasts, YouTube, Facebook and more.
An ideal candidate would possess:
- Excellent written communication skills, with the ability to communicate with diverse audiences
- Interest in the music/entertainment industry
- Professional demeanor
- Experience with social networking (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Ning, Blogspot, etc.)
- Well organized with attention to detail and ability to carry out tasks independently
- Ability to meet deadlines
NewsFeed called in and spoke with a pleasant young man who advised us to send a follow-up email to apply for the position. Once they did, they received a message that stated:
“Thank you for your interest in a Wu-Tang management internship position, we will review your information and get back to you to schedule an interview.”
Although the listing has been removed, it’s not too late to try and send in your resume for this once in a lifetime opportunity.